Barnwood Events has month-of wedding coordinators on staff who have worked many weddings at our venue, and they all have years of outside event planning experience. A bonus – they all planned their own weddings, so they understand and relate to the pain points and stress. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a month-of coordinator for your wedding at Barnwood Events!
They’re not a guest.
A lot of couples designate a friend or family member to take on coordinator duties. By hiring a coordinator, you give your guests the opportunity to actually be guests. They can enjoy themselves and be fully present in your day, instead of being worried about little details like repurposing flowers and packing up leftover desserts (especially after a few cocktails!).
They’ve worked a lot of weddings.
When it comes to planning your timeline, set up, unity rituals, and everything else – they’ve seen it all, and they know what works. Our coordinators can give you all the suggestions and guide you through the details you haven’t even thought of yet.
They know the venue.
Barnwood Events staff always put the customer first – and our coordinators do, too. After working together for three months, they know your vision. When it comes to the day-of, they’re able to handle a variety of venue-related tasks, too.
- Need the lights dimmed for photos? They don’t have to ask – they can do it.
- Wondering where the best first look location is? They can walk you right to it.
- Missing a vase? They can grab one right from our decor closet.
This background knowledge of the venue makes tasks efficient so they can get back to helping you make your day perfect.
They take work off of your to-do list.
Maybe most importantly, they take work off of your mental to-do list. Just a few of the things they do leading up to and on your wedding day:
- Create timeline for your wedding day
- Contact all vendors to finalize details and answer questions
- Lead rehearsal
- Set up and take down all decor
- Keep wedding day timeline on schedule
- Instruct all vendors on the day-of
- Repurposing ceremony decor for the reception
- Displaying and refilling desserts
- Setting out late night snacks
And much more.
This page gives more information about the role of a coordinator and how it can benefit your wedding day. If you’re interested in adding a coordinator, reach out to us, and we’d be happy to get you in touch.